Monday, August 16, 2010

Back Bedroom

My plan is to restore everything I possibly can. However, The windows in this bedroom were completely rotted. Since I plan to stain them, there was no way I could repair them cosmetically. The house has settled two inches resulting in the windows binding. I then special ordered wooden windows from the east coast. They cost alot more than the vinyl ones. I wouldn't have it any other way though. While our windows were on order, I drywalled over the openings temporarily.

1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

1 comment:

  1. Where did you order the windows from? I'd love to know since I have a 1925 home in NJ. I've been told its a sears kit and I'd live to restore it. First and foremost getting rid of the vinyl windows!!!

    ReplyDelete