Monday, August 16, 2010

Hallway

This hallway was globbed in paint over the years. It had 5 layers in most parts. I could not wait to get it all removed.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

The door in the pic is to the linen closet. Look how gross the floor is after I pulled the carpet.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

This shows the opposite end of the hallway where the indoor furnace was placed.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

The attic door needed to be redone with character.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

I used Douglas Fir and stained it in dark walnut.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

I bought a door that separates the hallway from the kitchen. It is a three panel with privacy glass.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

Here is my finished hallway after I painted it and stained all of the wood.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

No comments:

Post a Comment