Monday, August 16, 2010

Bathroom

My ultimate goal was and is to re-create a bathroom of the period. Every room in my house will resemble a look between 1915-1925.

This is a view of my bathroom standing in the kitchen.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

A built-in medicine cabinet will be added to the voided spot between the added sconces.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

The color my Fiance picked was "Spearmint Gum" for the bathroom.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

This shows the actual color of the bathroom. The built-in medicine cabinet came from Van Dykes Restorers.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

The tile was special ordered. It is one inch hex tile in white. Jovita's Dad helped me tile the bathroom.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

No comments:

Post a Comment