Thursday, September 16, 2010

Farmhouse Sink

Here is our new Farmhouse sink that will be in our kitchen. It has been sitting in a shipping crate in the dining room for a year and will soon be installed in the kitchen. I can't wait!! I ordered it from Canyon Bath online and I am really happy with the quality of this cast iron sink. It weighs 150 lbs and mounts on the wall. I had to re-build part of the kitchen wall to support the weight of the sink. Legs for this sink is optional. Although, I might purchase them in the future. They cost $300 and I am in no hurry.
1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

The faucet I also bought online at Homeclick. It was rather difficult for me to find one with porcelain handles instead of the chrome ones.

1915 CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Adam and Jovita THIS IS AMAZING!!! I am very impressed and interested and will follow the blog!!! I look forward to working with the both of you! Thanks Again! Carolyn Welch Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn. Thanks for your nice complements. I'm glad you enjoyed looking at the progress. I am in the process of painting right now and should soon be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    You have created a very good site! Farmhouse sinks are a unique departure from standard stainless steel sink. These sinks are made in various designs that include single and double bowl designs. It can be undermounted to a countertop. Thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete